Saturday, May 21, 2011

Back to life

HI! I am so excited to be blogging again. It has been forever since I've been able to update my blog. I know it's not anything special right now but I love the chance to do something that make me feel accomplished. We got pregnant in November and the morning sickness kicked my butt!!! I thought the first go around was bad, it was nothing compared to this.

After 5 months of throwing up I am so ready to have this baby. We found out its a boy!!! (Thank heavens!!!) My husband is the only boy in his family so it fell upon me to make sure I have a boy to carry on the family name. I'm so glad to have that pressure off :). Another plus, now we will have one of each so if I don't' want to do it again I don't have to.

As if the morning (all day) sickness wasn't bad enough we found out that my husbands position is going to be eliminated. So we are relocating. Where? Not a clue but I have high hopes that where ever we end up will have a grocery store!

So now that I know we are moving eventually, I have started to finish all the projects I started and never finished. I didn't realize how many there were. OOPS! Oh well, it gives me something to do to keep my mind of everything.

Enough rambling for now. I am so excited to start this again and hope that you can find some inspiration here or provide me with some :) Either way thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment