Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Neighbor Gifts






Wow! It's been forever since i've posted. We got to take an unexpected trip up north. Yep thats right. GROCERIES! I never knew I could get so excited over buying groceries. I guess that is what happens when you have to drive six hours for milk.



Well, since we have been back and I have been going like crazy to finish everything before we leave Monday for the in-laws. I finally finished my visiting teaching presents. I love how they turned out!! I wrapped two washrags and a dish towel with a ribbon and attached this saying:





This Christmas you
Desereve the best
A present unlike
All the rest
We considered a sports car
Or tropical cruise
But decided on something
We thought you could use
Finally we found you
A gift to admire
We hope you enjoy
Your new washer and dryer





Merry Christmas!


Jen

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute saying & idea! Visiting from "vision to remember"

    ReplyDelete